Saturday 17 April 2010


morning to you all,first image of the new wiff of joy stamps,i got mine from the hobby house, my local craft shop. have taken another bright card as background, i think it works. am going to lay my cards on glitter board each time i make them to see what it looks like, as i have noticed that some of you add things in your backgrounds to, let me know what you think if have time while,hoping bye. yes i have another patchwork bag made for my candy, am just starting to put nice things inside, will let you know when i am ready,have a lovely weekend, we have sun today love bluebellx.

2 comments:

  1. a sweet card Bluebell, great use of the border punch.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one bluebell,like the new image to,you asked about glue for the cd.....I used DST and Anitas tacky glue and it seems fine.....hope your well,take care.x

    ReplyDelete